Ship Registration in Togo
Togo, officially the Togolese Republic (French: République togolaise), is a country in West Africa bordered by Ghana , Benin and Burkina Faso. It extends south to the Gulf of Guinea, where its capital Lomé is located. The official language is French. Togo is a member of the Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie.
Our company provides Registration and Certification Services for International Seagoing Ships and Seafarers under the Togo Jurisdiction.
Reasons for Ship Registration in Togo
- Worldwide Network of Maritime Registrars
- Competitive Registration fees
- Full technical Support operated from Piraeus, Greece.
- No restriction on Ownership of vessel
- Foreign Companies easy to register.
- No restriction on Nationality of Master, Officers and Crew on-board
- Togo does not impose additional requirements beyond the requirements of the IMO conventions to which Togo is party.
- Bareboat Chartering is allowed.
- Corporations are easy to maintain and administer.
- Yachts do not need Togo Company to register.
- Same day provisional Endorsement of Seafarer’s COCs.
- Only Officers require Endorsements.
- Mortgage Registration is secured.
- Registration on the Tongo flag is quick, simple and efficient.
- Togo have formal agreements with the all IACS Classification Societies plus INSB, and other Non IACS on case by case basis.
If you need assistance or information about Ship Registration in Togo, please contact us